Tuesday, June 29, 2010

P90X

okay, this is the year to get healthy!! The main goal is to just get healthy to do the fun stuff like walking and sight seeing. Theres so much to see out there. After visiting New York City past month. I was shocked and impressed that everyone was walking. They all looked like athletes and I didnt see any obese people. Its funny you dont hear that anywhere or maybe I just missed it on the news. I was surprise that every look fit and walking with good cloths too. So, I am like ive got to do something and get motivated. I already learning not to say "try" and change that to "will". I will work out this year and make it a normal habit of just generally being healthy. Its also part of being eating right also. Time to let go of the mcdonalds, sonic, and carls jr. Say hello to subway or supermarket with healthy food. This is all about health is the main goal. If you are really good at it then you can really excel yourself to do more. Launch date is July 5, 2009 because theres a group of people launching called "July 5 Start Date" to begin the long process of the 90 days workout on the P90X website community.

No comments: