Monday, November 8, 2010

Professional Bull Riders - 2010


I had went to this event PBR Finals in Las Vegas last Month October 2012. Check out Bones! I remember I was watching this bull. He had a facial expression of surprise when the rider sat on him on the big screen. I thought that this was the funniest thing I had ever seen. I never knew a bull could make a facial expression of surprise look. Then, you can see Bones ear goes back and ready to buck off the rider.  I saw this Bull leap up in the air. This was shocking. A 2000 lb bull that leaps up in the air like a cat. Top 5 Bull Riders was bucked off in 2 seconds flat.
Marchi (2008 PBR champion) ridden Bones and got bucked off in 2008, 2009, and last month 2010.





Its good to know whats happening in the Native community about rodeos. Recently they had suffered a setback from one of their own. A two time champion at the INFR and toughest cowboy, Nelson Tsosie, had passed on from reasons still under investigation. Support INFR.
If you ever do go to the PBR, you might meet the Dancing Clown who basically stole the show except Voodoo Child and Bushwacker.

No comments: